Revision as of 13:45, 4 March 2021 by NS0W
TinkerMill periodically has excess equipment that it makes available for sale to the membership. Information about items for sale are posted on the #surplus_equipment channel on Slack. When an item comes up for sale, interested parties can bid on the item on the Slack channel.
The auction rules are: 1) Items are considered sold if no new bids for one week. 2) New bids must be at least 10% more than the current bid. 3) Items must be paid and removed one week from sale date. 4) Contact Sebastian Wessels on Slack if you want to keep your bids confidential and he will bid for you.
Current open items:
- Dremel Scroll saw
- 25 Watt Universal Laser Systems ULS-25E circa 1996. Opening bid $500.
- 4 Complete siren systems. Offers?
- Various Neon Sign transformers. 7.5KV 30mA and more.
- 18650 Li-Ion batteries. 2Ah - $33 for a box of 30, or $30 for a tray of 27 in sets of 3 in parallel. $270 for 10 boxes.
- Makita battery drill with charger - $30.
- Router motor - $10.
- Anker 20100 power packs. - $30 each. We have two.
- Mettler Toledo 120g analytic scale. $1000
- Angel 12.1 Touch screen. Offers?