Jump to navigation Jump to search
- TinkerMill Bylaws
- TinkerMill Membership Agreement
- TinkerMill Anti-Discrimination and Anti-Harassment Policy
- TinkerMill Corrective Action and Disciplinary Policy
- TinkerMill Equipment Donation and Loan Policy
- TinkerMill Conflict of Interest Policy
- TinkerMill Board Meeting Procedure
- TinkerMill Non-Capitalized Asset Disposal Policy
- TinkerMill Whistleblower Protection Policy
- TinkerMill Document Retention & Destruction Policy
- Discussion of politics and religion are expressly forbidden at TinkerMill or when representing TinkerMill elsewhere.
- If something is not labeled with the owner's name, it belongs to TinkerMill.
- If something belongs to TinkerMill, it doesn't leave TinkerMill except for an official TinkerMill off-site event.
- If you get it out, clean it and put it back when you are done.
- If you break it or it breaks while you are using it, leave a note on it and notify the appropriate Shop Captain or the Executive Director so it can be repaired.
- TinkerMill members have access to the space 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- TinkerMill is open to the public whenever a TinkerMill member is present in the space.
- Some tools and machines require training or certification before use. All certification-required tools will be labeled as such.
- Equipment that is not labeled as requiring certification is available for use by the general public.
- The Executive Director is the only TinkerMill representative authorized to accept donations as outlined in the TinkerMill Equipment Donation and Loan Policy document.
- The Board of Directors have determined that the financial goal of TinkerMill is to accumulate and maintain an emergency reserve fund with at least 3 months worth of running costs.