Many of the resources at TinkerMill can be scheduled for use by TinkerMill members. All of the scheduling is done through google calendars and is visible by TinkerMill members only. The calendar allows members to reserve time on equipment or rooms.
- Members should try to schedule their time on the machine as early in advance as possible.
- If a time slot is reserved by a member, it has priority over any other drop in users, even if the previous user is still using a machine.
- If a member who reserved a machine in advance is more than 15 minutes late to their session, they forfeit their priority.
- Any unscheduled time is considered drop in hours where anyone can drop in and use the equipment at their convenience.
How to View the Scheduling Calendar
You may go to TinkerMill Calendar and view any of the available calendars or chose from the links below for specific calendars.
How to Add a Calendar to your Personal TinkerMill Calendar
Being able to view a resource calendar on your own calendar can be a useful thing for knowing when equipment is reserved or not.
There are two ways to add a resource calendar to your personal calendar.
- Use the links above
- Easy way to add single calendars at a time.
- Through your own Calendar
- More useful for adding multiple calendars at once
Reserving Time on a Resource
- Under Construction